Monday, March 12, 2012

Primary education students do this???

Is the first sentance of your first blog way harder to write then the rest or will it all be like this? This blog is not colour coded in the blue, green or orange of my compulsorary academic blogs as thats not what it is. This is my first blog ever and its going to be purple! ... just as soon as i figure out how to change font colour. I've always regarded blogging as somewhat self centred... with facebook and twitter do people really need another platform to talk about themselves? However the justification for this task has swayed me somewhat even if the grammar was lacking... "Blogs are increasable becoming a part of classroom life for both students and teachers.". I'm stopping now I think its time i write a useful blogging about learning and stuff. x

No comments:

Post a Comment